Southwest Engineers - Toll Manufacturing
Southwest Engineers blends raw materials to customer specifications with consideration to blend tank volumes.
Equipment blending capabilities include:
(2) Stainless steel 6500 gallon jacketed tanks. Capable of steam and cooling operation.
(2) 1350 gallon stainless steel tanks. Capable of steam and cooling operation.
(4) 500 gallon stainless steel tanks. Capable of steam and cooling operation.
(1) 1200 gallon stainless steel tank. Capable of steam and cooling operation. Dedicated to NSF potable water.
(2) 500 gallon nickel plated high speed mixer.
(3) Homogenizer unit.
(4) 1500 gallon stainless steel tank with electric continuous heating elements.
(2) 12000 gallon stainless steel insulated storage tanks.
(10) 6700 gallon stainless steel tanks.
Numerous poly mixing tanks of various sizes.
All blend tanks are mounted on load cells maintained and calibrated to ISO 9001:2000 standards to ensure accurate blending by weight.
All water used in blending is carbon filtered and pre-treated by Reverse Osmosis to a dissolved solids level of less than 2.0 microsiemens.
Please call 800-878-7445 for more information.